Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kyson

Today the babe is one month old.  I have been a mommy for an entire month!! I love being a mom! It's so fun and I could cuddle the little guy for hours.  He is such a good baby.  He eats so well, stops crying as soon as you pick him up and has such a sweet little spirit.

Yes, I'm tired often and most days I go crazy being stuck in the house.  I hate not socializing with adults or people in general.  Still haven't made any friends in Heber.  It's so hard to make friends here!! Other than that, life is great being a new mommy.

The little guy is gaining about an ounce a day and growing like crazy! He loves tummy time for like 2 minutes and than he's done.  He hates his car seat but always ends up failing asleep after a few minutes.  He still is confused on the whole night and day thing but we are working on it.

I'm not sure how we where so blessed with such an easy little baby. I'm sure the table's will turn soon enough and if it doesn't our next one will be a tearier forsure!!  I'm loving life and enjoying my little baby before he grows up too fast!!






No comments: