Thursday, December 25, 2008

Re-cap on my LIFE for the last fews months

I graduated from BYU-I in July 2008. In September i went on the most amazing trip of my life. I toured around Europe with one of my best friends Andrea. I went to France, Italy and Switzerland. Every little detail of my trip of amazing. I just loved visiting another country and being able to see different cultures. The history in Europe goes so deep. There's so much to take in visually and emotionally. I just loved the architecture. That was one of my favorite parts. I also loved to observe the local people and try to see what everyday life was in a different part of the world. It was a blast and a great way to celebrate my graduation!

5 comments:

Michael & Leslie McCabe said...

Michelle! Why didnt you tell me you had a blog? It is very cute! Please come back! I miss you!

Whittney and Ryan said...

yeppie you have a blog!!!

Whats Up with the Eps said...

Oh I just saw that you posted on my blog!!! I need to add you on my list now that I have your blog address! I can't wait to see you on Sat!!!! woo woo 02!

Shelli Dame said...

yay for blogging! send me your address, mine is private

Tyson and Alli said...

Fun pictures from the trip! I can't wait to see more of those and all the wedding pictures. Yay for blogs!